This is a cross-blog quiz where you fill out your answers and then link to www.alltheweigh.com via a comment. It feels like high school when I’d make up questionnaires and then circulate them to all my friends. I hope I don’t end up feeling like the time in college when my friend Jen and I uncovered some of these old quizzes and I remembered I’d gone to see Titanic five times in theaters!
1. What time did you go to bed last night? 11:15 p.m. A little later than my goal of 11:00, but pretty good nonetheless.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? A photo of corgi butt over on the Corgnelius tumblr: Momos walking in unison
3. What is the last movie you watched? Her. We made it to a theater for the first time in forever on Saturday night. Loved the movie and think Joaquin Phoenix has a good Oscar shot this year.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Scrambled egg, half a multigrain French roll, half a grapefruit and coffee.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? Laundry. Aside from the folding, which I can watch tv while doing, it’s automatic.
6. Do you drink coffee? You bet. My favorite is from the Hair Bender Blend from Stumptown, which now roasts in Portland and NYC, so it’s actually distributed to Columbus. Right now, I’m drinking Pete’s Major Dickason’s Blend, which was the most appealing thing they had at my local supermarket. Pete’s ended up buying out several Caribou Coffee’s in town, so they’re starting to have more brick and mortar presence in Columbus. Some people were upset by that, but I prefer Pete’s to Caribou or Starbucks.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? Probably, but would have been more enthusiastic about it if the Niners had made it. I don’t like rooting against Manning, but I’ll likely root Seahawks.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? About once a week, should go more often.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? It’s “Strength and Stretch” day on my training schedule so I did Rodney Yee’s Yoga for Beginners to Stretch and a combo of bench press and squats for Strength.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I use FitBit One. It’s been going a little crazy lately, but I like when it emails me with reminders to charge it!